Terms & Conditions
This contract is between K9 SleepOver and the client named. All clients are deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions upon their signatures on the booking forms or upon leaving thier dog(s) in the care of K9SleepOver. All information about you or your property and any service provided will be held in strict confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party except where we are required by law to do so.
1. Clients authorize K9 SleepOver to perform pet care services. These terms and conditions form part of any contract.
2. The client's agreement with K9 SleepOver is conditional upon a mutually satisfactory introduction of the clients dog(s) with the resident dog. Clients may be required to pay a deposit before a booking is confirmed.
3. Delivery and collection dates must be adhered to as K9 SleepOver may have other bookings. If a booking needs to be extended for any reason clients must notify us as soon as possible and we will try to keep the clients' dog(s). If this is not possible the dog(s) will be relocated. The cost of any additional or alternative boarding and a transfer fee will be payable by the owner..
4. If with or without notice the client collects their dog late, the client agrees to pay the full daily fee in force at that time (which shall include the booking deposit) for each additional day (or part thereof) taken.
5. Liability – Client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claim against K9 SleepOver , its employees and associates, except those arising from negligence on the part of K9 SleepOver. It is expressly understood and agreed K9 SleepOver shall not be made responsible for any damage to Client’s property, or that of others, caused by the Client’s dog(s) during the period in which they are in its care.
6. The Client shall be liable for the carer’s expenses and damage resulting from an animal bite.
7. All dogs must be vaccinated , wormed and free from fleas before being boarded. Proof of up to date vaccinations will be required before commencement of boarding. It is strongly recommended that all dogs are inocluated against Bordatella Kennel Cough.
8. We will NOT accept any dog without proof of vaccination.
9. Sufficient food and supplies must be left with the K9 SleepOver for the duration of the stay. Any additional supplies that are purchased by K9 SleepOver must be reimbursed by the owner when they collect their dog(s).
10. Unless otherwise agreed, your dog will be exercised on a lead. If the client wishes their dog(s) to be exercised off lead the client accepts responsibility for third party liability.
11. Clients agree to provide K9 SleepOver with full and detailed information about their dog(s). Including, but not limited to, behavioral or health matters, anti-
12. Should the dog(s) show aggressive behavior or their behavior becomes uncontrollable or a nuisance beyond reasonable acceptance, the dog(s) will be placed in an alternative safe environment and any additional costs, including transfer fee, will be met by the owner. The client further agrees that if their dog attacks, or is involved in a fight with another dog, (and/or person) causing injury to that dog (or person) they will be responsible for any damages or losses incurred as a result including, but not limited to, payment of veterinary fees in respect of injuries to another animal caused by their dog(s).
13. K9 SleepOver reserves the right to charge for any damage (other than reasonable wear and tear) caused by the client's dog to the carer’s home, furnishings or vehicles during the course of the dog's stay.
14. Should the client or alternative contact not be available during an emergency, agreement is given to K9 SleepOver to make any decision necessary regarding the dogs health provided it is acting in the best interests of the dog(s) and is on the advice of a qualified veterinary surgeon or nurse. All veterinary bills incurred during the period of the booking, as well as other incidental expenses such as transportation costs to the veterinary surgery, will be paid by the owner. Clients release K9 SleepOver from all liabilities related to transportation, treatment and expense.
15. In the event of an emergency the client authorizes K9 SleepOver to arrange for alternative care for their dog(s). The client acknowledges that there may be occasions when the contract is frustrated and in these circumstances the dog(s) will be removed to alternative accommodation such as kennels.
16. Cancellation and/or Termination
Client agrees to notify K9 SleepOver of any cancellation and client will pay the appropriate cancellation fee. If the client returns before the scheduled visits are complete or for any reason no longer requires the services of K9 SleepOver the client agrees to pay for the full period booked. K9 SleepOver reserves the right to decline to care for any dog we consider to be visibly unwell at the time of delivery/collection of the dog or that we feel is unsuitable to be boarded with us for any reason. We reserve the right to withdraw from a booking for any reason. The client acknowledges that there may be occasions when the contract is frustrated for reasons outside of the control of K9SleepOver, these include but are not limited to fire,flood,disease, accidents. K9 SleepOver will not be liable for any costs incurred by the client in the event of cancellation or termination for any reason. You are advised to ensure you have adequte insurance for such any such event.
17. Payments. Clients agree to pay the required deposit at the time of booking. Clients will pay the balance in full at the commencement of the scheduled visit. Payment may be made by Cash, Cheque or bank transfer, payment by other means is at our discretion. Clients agree to pay K9 SleepOver for any additional services in full within 10 days. Clients understand that if there is an unpaid balance of over 30 days there will be a finance charge of 4% per month added to the balance. There will be a £30 handling charge for any cheques returned for any reason. In the event that K9SleepOver Invoice a client for services all invoices must be paid in full within 10 days. Should a client fail to pay they will be liable for any and all additional costs incurred in the recovery of the debt.
18. If any dog is not collected, or the owner or alternative contact have not contacted K9 SleepOver within 3 days after the due collection date , it will be considered that the dogs have been abandoned and K9 SleepOver reserve the right to place the dog with an animal charity. Any costs incurred will be the responsibility of the owner.
19. On making a booking Client(s) accept and authorize this contract to be valid approval for future services provided by K9 SleepOver without further additional signed contracts or written authorization.
20. These terms and conditions may be varied at anytime without notice. Please ask for a hard copy of the latest version.